School Essays and College Papers Forum
Welcome!!!

Please register if you're new to this forum. Enjoy and hope you find the help you need from here! For more essays, you can visit: www.schoolessayshelp.com

About the movie Titanic

Go down

About the movie Titanic

Post  Pete2002 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:28 am

Titanic directed by James Cameron presents a fictional love story on the historical setting of the Titanic. Kate Winslett is wonderful as Rose, an aristocratic young lady betrothed by Cal (Billy Zane). Early on the voyage Rose meets Jack (Leonardo DiCaprio), a lower class artist on his way to America after winning his ticket aboard Titanic in a poker game. If he wants something, he goes and gets it unlike the upper class who are so concerned with their social worries. The two fall in love and the audience sees the sinking of the Titanic primarily through their eyes. Jack is a hero in the movie, but I should say he is a hero to Rose because he helped her to find happiness about life.

The film’s plot of Titanic is fictional romantic tale of a rich girl and poor boy who meet on the ill-fated voyage of the 'unsinkable' ship. The plot is simple, non-complicated, or not for those who love plots that twist and turn and keep you in suspense. The end of the movie can be figured out within minutes of the start of the film, but the love story is an interesting one.
The plot of the film is logical and totally believable. It is hard to explain love but many people can do anything for their love ones, including myself. This kind of story always happened in real life, which is rich girl met a poor guy and they fall in love with each other.

The theme of this film is we should be passion about life. We should live our life with boundaries. We should take action if we want to do something as long as it’s not harming other people. Personally, this is very meaningful to me because I’m a very positive person and I love challenges and always take control of my life instead of controlling by anything. One of the memorable line in the movie would be “You jump, I jump”. It shows how much Jack loves Rose and he will do everything to be with her and protect her.

Pete2002

View user profile

Back to top Go down